village of key Biscayne
- Dwelling: Residential
- Project type: Internal remodeling and new build.
- Description: Design, buildout, permit management. Beautifully completed on time and with the utmost attention to quality and details.
Delivered on time. No cost overruns. 100% compliant with city inspections.
The Village of Key Biscayne is poised to offering its residents, their architects, engineers, and contractors with friendly and expedient service with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
For permits you can contact the Building Division whose primary responsibility is the administration of the Florida Building Code.
Here’s a list of the services you will receive from the Division:
- Provide for the orderly processing and issuance of permits,
- Perform inspections (Building, Electrical, Plumbing, Mechanical, Zoning and Landscaping) in a timely and safe manner,
- Insure that construction complies with the provisions of all applicable codes,
- Verify that contractors have the proper credentials and licenses to perform work in the Village,
- Insure that all construction work has received building permits,
- Verify that all remodeling and additions comply with FEMA regulations,
- Issue Certificates of Occupancy and Certificates of Completion